Refer a Friend, Get Rewarded!
Refer a friend, family, colleagues or anyone who values vacationing. Just for being a member you can treat your friends to a 4-day 3-night mini-vacation1 here in Indian Rocks Beach.
For each qualified2 referral that you send to us that takes the 120-minute Arcadia Vacation Club presentation, you will receive a $50 Visa gift card mailed directly to you. And if that referral purchases a membership with Arcadia Resorts, you will receive a $500 credit towards future Arcadia Travel Expenses3.
Details of Participation:
- Your referrals will be staying at a preferred partner hotel for the 4-days and 3-nights of hotel accommodations. Promotion prices vary and are limited. There is no limit on how many referrals can receive a special promotion package. However, more than one referral cannot travel at the same time on separate promotional packages.
- A qualified referral must meet Arcadia Resorts current qualifications. Qualifications are subject to change at any time. Please click here to see the most up to date qualification criteria. Only one referral can travel/tour at a time. 2 or more families traveling together will not be eligible for more than one referral reward.
- Only full Arcadia Club memberships are eligible for the $500 credit towards future travel expenses with Arcadia. Trial membership programs are not eligible for the $500 credit, but it is eligible for the $50 Visa gift card. These expenses include reservation fees and cleaning fees for Arcadia resorts or RCI resorts.
Example: You send in 5 qualified referrals who attend the presentation. You will receive five $50 Visa gift cards. If one of those referrals purchases a full membership, then you will receive the $500 credit in addition to the $50 Visa gift card.
- Both members of the touring party must be between the ages of 25-75 years of age.
- Must make a minimum combined income of $50,000 household income before taxes. If retired, $40,000 combined household income.
- Married and cohabitating couples must attend the 120-minute presentation together at an Arcadia resort location. Cohabitating couples are required to prove joint residence either through government issued ID, utility bills or mail with matching addresses.
- Both members of the touring party must have a government issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport is required.
- Must have a major credit card in at least one person’s name.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Must complete the 120-minute presentation in order to receive gifts and hotel stay for the promotional price.
- Cannot have toured an Arcadia Resort within the last 12 months.
- Cannot be an owner with Global Escapes Travel Club.
- No children under the age of 6 years will be allowed to attend the presentation.
- No drinking of alcohol before or during the presentation.